To ensure your business is fully compliant with the FDA’s new U.S. Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) regulations, InfiniTrak has partnered with state associations, related buying groups, and other affiliated organizations that know your compliance needs are a priority.
By partnering with InfiniTrak, these endorsing organizations provide you with discounted licensing access to our breakthrough Track and Trace product through your existing membership. If you are a member of one of the listed partners below, contact them today for more information to receive your InfiniTrak Affiliation Code.
Click on the link below to go to the affiliated partner’s website. Contact them directly to receive your InfiniTrak Affiliation Code!
- Alabama Pharmacy Association
- Alliance of Independent Pharmacists of Texas (AIPTX)
- American Pharmacy Services Corporations
- American Pharmacy Cooperative, Inc.
- Arizona Pharmacy Association
- CARE Pharmacies
- Georgia Pharmacy Association
- Keystone Pharmacy Purchasing Alliance
- Maryland Pharmacists Association
- Minnesota Pharmacists Association
- Kentucky Pharmacists Association
- PharmCAP (EPIC)
- Pharmacy Value Alliance (PVA)
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Virginia Pharmacists Association
- West Virginia Pharmacists Association