DSCSA Compliance Simplified
InfiniTrak is a cloud-based, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), track and trace framework used to develop solution that determine the current and past locations of pharmaceutical products purchased and/or sold through pharmaceutical trading partners. The framework includes a database, file repository, and a webserver all hosted in Microsoft Azure, a relational database as a service that delivers predictable performance, scalability, business continuity, and data protection.
Remember:InfiniTrak provides workflow support in accordance with the requirements of Drug Supply Chain Security Act including:
- (i) trading partner licensing verification,
- (ii) capture, retention, review, acceptance and transfer of transaction data (TS/TI/TH) either via EDI, uploaded PDFs, or manual entry, and
- (iii) illegitimate and suspect product investigation and quarantine.
Transaction data information from all trading partners is aggregated into one location for with robust search and reporting tools.
DSCSA COMPLIANCE THROUGH CUSTOMER INSIGHT
From trading partner verification, transaction management to workflows that align to your Standard Operating Procedures, InfiniTrak provides functionality you need for DSCSA Compliance. Learn more about how our simple to use web-based compliance software can deliver your operations the features and functionality to maintain compliance with complex track & trace regulations.
InfiniTrak's Key Functionality Includes:
- Suspect product workflow and quarantine procedures for suspicious products.
- Wholesaler/Manufacturer/Store License alerting
- Central repository for SOPs and company documents
- Outbound transactions for store to store, third party reclamation recalls, returns to wholesaler
Register for InfiniTrak here.
Benefits of InfiniTrak
Benefits you will realize include
- Easily connect to your trading partners and add new ones
- Gain centralized control and access to your data
- Know your are totally compliant with all DSCSA requirements
- Maximize efficiencies and find potential cost savings
- Cloud based (Microsoft Azure), secure web-accessed portal
- Supports required FDA product tracing information electronically: Transaction Information (TI), Transaction History (TH), Transaction Statement (TS) verification, storage, and retrieval
- Electronically create and transmit FDA and other government reports as required
We have helped hundreds of pharmacies get DSCSA complient. Interested in learning more about our product or services? Contact us.
InfiniTrak understands the need for affordability when looking for the right solution. Contact us today to learn more about our pricing and have an intuitive platform that meets all DSCSA requirements at a price that works from a small business perspective.